I actually wasn’t planning on posting yet another popcorn recipe this week, but due to an extremely busy schedule and some technical problems I had to post it. Not to worry though, this recipe is amazingly delicious, and soo addictive! I came across this recipe on AllRecipes and was hooked immediately. Once I start eating these, I can’t stop!
Here’s how you make this addictive popcorn…
In a saucepan, start melting butter over low heat. Add some sugar, water, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt.
- 4 quarts/175 gr popped popcorn
- 3 tbsp/42 gr butter
- ¼ cup/50 gr sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add the sugar, water, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt; cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour butter mixture over popcorn; toss and mix with a spoon till popcorn is fully coated.
- Transfer coated popcorn onto the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven, uncovered, at 300°F/150°C for 10-15 minutes. Stir mixture every three or four minutes.
- Take out of the oven and keep stirring the mixture every few minutes. As the mixture cools, the popcorn will get nice and crispy.